Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A really kind man sent me a package

Post Thanks / Like

Default A really kind man sent me a package

Full of jigs and different color tubes, every color under the rainbow. I'll keep the person anonymous.
    Anyway, now that I have all of these different colors, I would like to know how you all use the colors you use. Where would I use say the green vs. green with the flakes, or the tri colored. If you have some of every color, do you reach in like a grab bag to try anything when your usual colors aren't working in the usual conditions?
    I plan on doing a lot of experimenting anyway.
    Thanks (you know who you are) and thanks for any advice from the rest of you
    Quinn
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default My 2 cents worth.

If I Am Using Say A Plain Yellow And Chart And They Quit Cold Turkey. Sometimes I Might Go To A Yellow And Chart With Sparkles. Sometimes That Turns Them Back On. I Do The Same Thing With Tri Color Jigs, Sometimes When Using A Red And Chart, I Might Go To Say A Blk, Red & Chart. Blue And White I Might Go To A Baby Blue And White. Sometimes I Am In A Boat With Someone And They Are Using A Standard Color And Catching Fish. I Will Go To Something Kind Of Off Color A Little Bit From What They Are Using. And I Either End Up Catching Larger Or Smaller Fish Than What They Are Catching. Sometimes I End Up Catching More Fish Than Them And End Up Having To Share Jigs With Them. Anyway Its Fun Trying To Out Do Someone Else Fishing With You. I Just Try Not Getting Into A Rut And Not Try New Colors. I Used A Color Last Weekend That I Had Never Used Before. And I Caught Some Of My Largest Fish Ever!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Light Colors

I Would Use The Light Colors Around I-435 And The Dark Colors Over On I-70............:d
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I Would Use The Light Colors Around I-435 And The Dark Colors Over On I-70............:d
    I-70 is the new connector from Windsor to the Osage arm on LOZ right? I'm going to be there today, thanks for the info. Monty:D
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner