Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Memorial Day to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial Day to me.

This is not a post about fishing. It's about remembering the fallen service men and women and the families of those who gave so I wouldn't have to. I want to take this opportunity to thank anybody who had a family member or to anybody who may read this who gave a part of their life so I could have mine in freedom. My hats off to you at this time and am so thankful for all those who may would have been here today reading this post but they gave their life so I would have mine in freedom. This is dedicated to the fallen and to all those who have suffered from those losses. If I fish monday, I will have lots of thoughts about those who gave with the ultimate sacrifice.I know its not Memorial Day till monday but I wanted to express this while it was on my heart to do so.Thanks for giving.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Well said Toby.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen and Amen. Friday night at Coffee County graduation they recogonized the 18 young men and women who are entering into the Armed Forces. A very touching moment to see every one stand and pay tribute to these folks who are stepping up into harms way for us. I proudly served in the Air Force and would do it again for my country. God Bless our seervice men and women and lets remember those who gave it all for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for those words Toby! I served almost 22 years and I couldn't have made a better choice in life than to serve my country. I too am grateful for the ones that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I've known a few that have and I sadly miss my brothers-in-arms. There are deep pains involved. Regular folks may not understand the camaraderie that's involved, but it's very deep. This is to them!!!!!!
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Memorial Day tomorrow. I will be sure to take the time to remember the sacrifices made for us, thats for sure.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water