Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Today at Woods

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Today at Woods

I had a fun day, even though the fish didn't cooperate much. Good to see every one that showed, and I thought the time of the start n finish worked well. I was still able to get some other stuff done, even take Mama to lunch. Very important if we wish to receive future kitchen passes.:D Now is when I have to pay attention to small details to boat fish. Maybe it was weather factors, but maybe they've begun their summer patterns. Lots of my usual spots were dry. Time to start huntin.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Yea today was a great day. I want to thank each and every one of you who showed up today to fish in the "get together". We had 13 total fishermen with 1 being on his first time crappie fishing. We all gathered together and lit out in hopes of catchin that one crappie bigger than anybody else got. Congrats to Mr. JohnW for doing that today and for Kyle G. for being a close second with a nice crappie too. Hope all had fun today and hopefully we can have get togethers in the future. Was really fun seeing all the different boats fishing all around the lake and actually knowing who was in so many of them as ya cruise by.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I had a good time and all went well. Congarts to John. Anxious for this spring weather to come to an end.

Post Thanks / Like

I had fun also. Steve and I tried our hardest but, like he said, it was a dry day for us. Nevertheless, I was out with friends, on the lake. Can ask for much for than that!!!!!
    I told Steve I was going to start a new club; Middle Tennessee Bluegill Club. I caught about a dozen.....lol.
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Now that was a good one Todd.MTBGC lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget the"Middle Tennessee Stripe Club". there was enough of those around too.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

WTG John W on getting the big fish on Saturday at Woods!
    A bad day fishin' is better than a good day at work!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Big Fish

Thanks for all the congrats,but I think my partner"rj4bama" caught the big fish.
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Wtg RJA4Bama and JohnW on gettin big fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images