PDA

View Full Version : One Amazing Pro Bass Fisherman

skiptomylu
05-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Saw this on TV and a member here sent me this in an email and I though some of you may not have seen this and probably most will find this really Amazing.

Don't know if any of you ever have seen this, but worth the time. We all have a lot to be thankful for.

Skip

http://gtinnovation.com/mtm/sessions/claydyer4-1.wmv

greatthosu
05-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Now that's a role model.
Yes We do have a lot to be thankful for.

Wannabe...
05-22-2009, 03:41 PM
The only handicap Clay Dyer has is that he Bass fishes. Somebody outta show that boy what a jig pole is for. :)

Wannabe...

Ranger690
05-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Amazing. Another good one is Nick Vujicic. Google his name and pic a clip to watch. The one with "are you going to finish strong" is very good.

Simple amazing.

Dayton

Billy
05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
He is truly an amazing man and should be an inspiration to us all. Billy

M R Dux
05-22-2009, 10:25 PM
I saw Clay on Joey Mines' show several years ago. MAN, what an inspiration!!

skeetbum
05-23-2009, 08:53 PM
"I complained that I had no shoes til I met a man that had no feet" I thank God every day for my blessings. Clay is an amazing person.

Milo
05-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Skip
Thanks for posting this it just goes to show its hard to kill the human spirit. I couldn't even imagine....
Milo

tritonman
05-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Now that is inspiration! And some of us think we have it hard..we need to remember what Clay has done!

Little Bear Crappie
05-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I had the opportunity to wathh him fish in person a few wears ago. It is amazing what a man can do when he puts his mind to it!

slider1
05-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Clay is a awesome person, I was lucky to meet Clay and to really get to know him on and off the water. I remember the first time I fished with Clay, I really didn't fish alot I spent most of the day just watching him. He is unbelieveable, his determanation to overcome his disabilities is remarkable. You will never in your life find a better person than Clay, I know when things get bad for me I always think of Clay and they all just get better. I'm so blessed to have meet him and to call him my friend.

One time we went to a resturant and instead of getting Clay's wheel chair out of the car I told him heck I'll just carry you in, so I did. We got to the hostess stand and she ask how many? His responce was 3 1/2 it was me,my wife, my daughter and Clay the lady didn't know what to say. We all just laught, just goes to show you what type of a person he is. HE IS A INSPIRASION TO ME NAD MY FAMILY, WE LOVE YOU CLAY.

Redy2Fish
05-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Slider1,
You are blessed to know Clay, I've heard of him for a while now, and although I don't have many real heroes, he is one of them!

Arkie John
05-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Skip, thanks for sharing this very special vid about a very special guy.

One day, through Christ, he'll have a perfect body. Thanks again for sharing. It's very humbling and it forces me to prayer. <><

aj

Matt27:22

CrappiePro
05-27-2009, 03:21 AM
God Bless You Clay, from this day forward I will use you and your inspiration through Christ to lead my way on troubled waters. Thanks for the post Skip. I am truely touched by Clay's story. CP