Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: saturdays get together @ Woods Res

Post Thanks / Like

Default saturdays get together @ Woods Res

Saturdays get together is for a crappie fishing day that will be just a day for friends to get together and fish and have some fun. We will meet at Morris Ferry Boat ramp at Woods Reservoir.This get together is open to anybody who wants to come fish for some crappie with us and enjoy themselves.I am hoping there will be some in the bunch who want to pitch in and have a little competion for catching a big (CRAPPIE)fish.Big fish entry fee is 10 dollars per person.Only the fishes weight will be considered as big fish. If you plan on getting in the big fish pot, everybody fishing in your boat for the day must also pay the 10 dollar entry fee to keep it fair for all. You can have any amount of people in your boat but all must be in big fish pot who are in the boat. We will start and stop with whatever the poll put up by fatboy tonight reveals.I will post start and stop times on here tomorrow night by 8 pm. I had set it up to start at 630 strictly because I thought the minnow store opened at 6.If I need to stay at the ramp a few minutes to let some get in thats coming so be it.My cell is 256-783-7387 if you want to call me for any reason. I have a set of hand held scales that we will have to use for this event. I will stay back at the dock till then to make sure all who want in gets in.I will be back at ramp 15 minutes before end time.End time will be whatever poll reveals tomorrow night.
    Last edited by GoneCrappieFishing; 05-22-2009 at 05:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If the time changes to 6 am via the poll, you need to be at the dock by 5:50am.Gonna be a good early start.If 6:30 am start its by 6:20. Please be sure to check for start time.The poll is open all day today.

Post Thanks / Like

Gone I will try and check in tonight when I get back from Macon County.Going to graduation up there for my daughter.I told the son that if he wanted to fish down there we would run down.But kinda leaving it up to him where and what we do.I got a pressure spray job to do but I kinda might hold off on it till later.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Would like to have a partner for the fishing get together Sat. Your boat or mine I don't care. Shoot me a pm if interested.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow looks like we will start at 6 am and be back for big fish pot at 12 noon. I look forward to seeing any and everybody who can make it for the fun day.Please have your minners bought and bf entry fee of $10 in by 5:50 am so we can all leave out at 6am from Morris Ferry boat ramp. Lets all have a blast and be safe doing it. I look forward to seeing you all in the morning. Good luck and have a great weekend to everyone.Please remember this is NOT a MTCC event. Open to anybody who wants to come. GCF

Post Thanks / Like

LET'S GO FISHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya'll in the morning bright eyed bushy tailed
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my son will be there. Hoping to meet some non members face to face. FATBOY