Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Laser jigs and blades coming to market,,,hopefully!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Laser jigs and blades coming to market,,,hopefully!

Here is a copy of my display card. In the process of bringing my stuff to market with the help of the owner of Matzuo hooks. The display card was designed by our own crappie.com member Atticafish. He also designed all my logos on my website. You would fold the top over so the black holes line up and be punched out to hang on the racks.
    With my connection with Matzuo and his with bass pro,cabelas , walmart etc...
    You never know what may happen. It is worth a try. Nothing researched or ventured nothing gained. It is worth a look into this don't you all think??!.
    Do you all think this is a winner of a design???
    Also if anyone ever needs something designed like a webpage etc.... Contact Russ(Atticafish) He has done one heck of a job!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a GREAT design.GO FOR IT.

Post Thanks / Like

GOod luck Laserdoc. I will be looking for your products in the local Wally world and anywhere else I go. You sent me a PM about the laserblades a while back and I am going to be placing an order soon. I just have to repair the crack in the fiberglass on my boat so it doesn't sink when I am fishing your baits.
    Dave Courington
    Nitro 640LX

Post Thanks / Like

I like the logo and design of the tags.

Post Thanks / Like

need room for a bar code if you want them in the big stores...Looks good!!!! How much are the color tags per 1000 and are they 4 color?

Post Thanks / Like

Bar code would go on the back across from the sickle logo. Colors are what you see. Have a buddy that is a printer and I'm waiting to here back from him on cost. It is all digital now so they are not that expensive.