Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: grizzly jig order

Post Thanks / Like

Default grizzly jig order

has anybody have any problems with grizzly jig before.i placed a order for 4 poles and a bag of tubes on the 27 of april from their website and still don`t have them.emailed them about my order on may 11 and they said the poles were backordered and came in that day and would ship on the may 12.contacted them by email yesterday because i still have no poles and today they emailed me back saying they shipped yesterday. feels like i`m getting the runaround,wonder if they were even shipped yesterday,:o

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered from them before and I had nothing but good service from them. Also almost unbeatable pricing. Great company, sorry you had trouble

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i agree on great prices,just wish they would ship when they say they are,and when something is backordered they should contact you.they got my money april 27 they should have refused payment or something,not recommended in my book unless they show me something better than they have so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I ask about prices and shipping about 6 weeks ago ... no answer I went and order from johns pond.com

Post Thanks / Like

Placed an order and was charged too much ($3.80) and they never refunded my money. Not much money but when I called them they said they would send me some jigs and I never got them. I still would order something because of the prices but be more aware of the order info.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Never any problems

:DI have had nothing but good service from those folks. Recieved an order that UPS brought to my door and dropped off, box was smashed, rod was broken. I called them and they put another one in the mail this time and it was fine. You can't beat that kind of service, no harassment, no argueing, the Lady was great about it. Placed several orders with thoise folks and accidents do happen between the ordering and sending but they always make it right. Sure hate that you are having a problem but they will strive to satisfy you.Ferdi aka Fred:D

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize that it has taken so long for you to get your order. The PST 12 foot rods were on back-order through B&M. The rods should have been sent last week, but there was a misscommunication here in the store. Rods have been sent and you should receive in a day or two. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Wade Mansfield
    Grizzly Jig Company
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

Default In response to post by ifish

When we make a mistake on an order we do our best to correct that mistake immediately. I am not aware that we have anyone we owe product or a refund to. If you can email me or give me a call, 800-305-9866, I will be glad to take care of the problem. We appreciate everyone's business, and want everyone to be completely satisfied with the service they receive.

Wade Mansfield
    Grizzly Jig Company
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

now that is stepping up to the plate.

Post Thanks / Like

Stepping up to the plate is right. So many companies today do not even do that. Thanks Wade. That commitment to the end user is why I will order from you again and again... you guys always come through and address an issue if there is one without fail. I have never had any issues with orders and I know that if I did, you would make it right for me. Thanks...
    Dave Courington
    Nitro 640LX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast