Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tackle Tips?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tackle Tips?

I'm in the process of moving and also have been readin in some of the outdoor mags and fishin mags.

Alot of them are having their reads write in to give tips to other readers to save money on their tackle, and give tips on how others organize their tackle.

I'm gonna be on even a tighter budget for the next few years, I just got a house, and it is my first house. So I was hoping to get some good ideas on just different ways to save my money on Tackle. Also a better way to organize my tackle.

One tip that I read that I like is to put your hooks (all like sized hooks) on safety pen to help them not get tangled up in your tackle box and easier for you to pull out.

Also to put your swivels (again all the like size) on safety pens for the same reason.

So if you have any other tackle saving tips, or ways to organizes your tackle/tackle box, I would like to hear bout them!!

Thanks you for all the great info you all provide!! I've been fishin all my life but in the last few years just got more into it, so I've been sittin back reading alot of what everyone has to say!

Thanks!!
    Following in the foot steps of the master fisherman!!
    Mark 1:16-18

Post Thanks / Like

field and stream has a lot of tips this month on saving money, my favorite was when it's time to change line just unspool and then put it back on the other way, think about it, all that line on the reel and only the last 20% has ever been wet. makes sense to me. i use safety pins for bobber beads, but for hooks is a good idea, i'm doing that tonight!
    Last edited by grizzlysteve; 05-20-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good ideas
    Billy Deuce

Fried Crappie.... "The real thing".