Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

For the past several years I've been wanting to fish crappie tournaments but I felt like it wasn't realistic because there was none that were really local. I just want to thank you guys (and gal ) for putting this series together. I know I only fished a couple this year because of things that were out of my control, but I plan on making them all next year and compete for points. I really appreciate all the hard work you all put into this. The tournaments are fun, inexpensive, and well ran. I wish you the best of luck.
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Wes, you are very welcome! We hope everyone enjoyed it, cause we sure have! Hope we can continue to progress and just keep getting better and better. .

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Wes 100% and I am looking forward to Talquin and as many tournaments as I can fish after that. Thanks again to the whole Ga. Slabmasters Crew!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. That really means a lot to us. We are having fun to and that's what is important. Looking forward to The Classic and to next season.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Thanks to everyone that helped and put it together for this years Ga. Slabmasters. Have met a bunch of great people and fishermen in this trail.
    Diehard
    Ranger 519 VX 200 HO

Post Thanks / Like

Again and Again I'd like to thank Dan,Tony and Jamie for all your hard work time and efford that ya'll put forth in making this season fun for us. We are looking forward to this fall that is if we don't have the DT's before then.WE injoyed Talquin for the classic it was nice without all the boat traffic.If you fished in any of the tournaments show these guys and gal some love!
    Mossy Back Pro Staff
    Wally Marshall Pro Staff