Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake Grand Today 5/19

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Grand Today 5/19

Just Couldn't Get The Old Ford To Trun Left Toward 65 This Am It Wanted To Turn Right To The Grand.... Started Fishing At 7 Am And Quit At Noon, Started Getting Hot...... Tried Roamers For One Hour 1.... Passed Up A Lot Of Good Looking Trees So Started Hitting Them In 30' Water Most Fish Came From 14' Down.... Color Didn't Seem To Matter... Brother N Law With Cancer Went With Us And Wanted A Mess So We Kept 20 Nice Ones 11" Up To 2 13" Ers. Threw Back A Lot Of 10".... And A Lot Of "nojoes" Figure We Would Have Had Around 35 Keepers....... We Fished Both Mcguiness 1 And 2...... Water Looked Excellent And 70 Degrees.... First Pic Is My Brother N Law In His Office, 2 Nd Is What He Can Do From His Office....... Sure Beat The Wind We Had To Fight Last Saturday.............
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Fish! What You Too Cheap To At Least Put A Chair In Your Brother Inlaws Office? At Least He Had A Cup Of Coffee. Poor Guy, I Would Have At The Least Had Donuts For Him. How Does He Like That Green Line? I Only Use It During Early Mornings Or At Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a beautiful day to be out.

Now get this crap over in the correct forum hardhead. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default All Of Us

Use Either P-line Or Mr. Crappie...... Day Or Night......cold Or Hot......i Can See It.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you guys had a good day!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Use Either P-line Or Mr. Crappie...... Day Or Night......cold Or Hot......i Can See It.........
    BREAKFAST IS ON US AT BUCKSAW FRIDAY MORNING! WIFE IS DROOLING ALL OVER HER COMPUTER AS SHE IS LOOKING AT THIS POST RIGHT NOW!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like his office came with a window with a great view, thats the kinda of job I'm looking for