Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just A Short Question

Post Thanks / Like

Question Just A Short Question

Who Won And What Was The Weights+big Fish At The Monthly Bucksaw Sunday Tournament,,,,thanks
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have not heard. Brad will post them up one day this week. I bet they were big from the reports from people on Sunday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Rick Fajan and Larry Durnet won the tournament with 7 fish at 9.66# and big fish with a 1.93#. 2nd was the team of Tim Logan and Russell Beck with 9 pounds and some change. I am going to try to get the full results posted on here on tuesday. I have not had a chance to get the figures all to gether yet due to taking the day off to visit my Fathers grave for memorial day. I know I am a week early but it is the only time I had.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dam that was quick Brad. Thanks for the breifing. I can understand having to fit it in when you can with your busy schedule. Sounds like some good weights.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Thanks For The Reply,i Was Asked To Day If I Had Heard And I Figured This Site Was 1 If The Quickest Way's To Find Out,,and I Have The Memorial Day Thing To Do This Week Also
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER