Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Seminar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Seminar

If Anyone Is Interested There Will Be A Crappie Seminar By Crappie Usa National Champion Charlie Bunting This Saturday(05/23/09)at The Spring Opening At Anglers Port Marine On Rt.7 West Of The Mile Long Bridge,,times Are 12:00pm And Again At 3:00 Pm,,i Think Jigging 15 Has Seen This At Cabala's And Said It Was Very Interesting,,,,,,hope To See U There ,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank U

Heck If I Ain't Fishing I Might As Well Be Hearing About It, Might Venture Down There.... Thank You For The Info...... Fuzzy Wuzzy
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Fuzzy I Need All The Help I Can Get! Too Many Jig Colors To Pick From And Not Enough Brains To Pick The Right Color. Lol The Color I Caught The Most Fish On Over The Weekend Was One That I Thought Was Cool Looking, Really Figured It Would Never Catch A Fish.

Post Thanks / Like

thank's fuzzy, sounds interesting,

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If any of you are around this weekend it will be a learning seminar for sure. In between his two seminars is the best time to learn. He will help you with any thing you want to ask about. I will be there. Thanks for posting Fuzzy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I Hope I Can Make It Also
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on being there working Saturday assuming a scheduled trip to Nebraska doesn't get in the way like last weekend. Look me up OSS, Fuzzy, or anyone else that attends. Charlie plans on hanging around between the two seminars for some one on one time. Know he's bringing items from some sponsors like porcupine fish attractors, rods, and line. He had free line samples last time I saw him do a seminar but don't know for sure this time. Also for anyone interested in the green fish, Troy Aiken will speak at 11:00 and 2:00 the same day.