Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Truman Fishing Report Please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Fishing Report Please

When you all get through holding hands, hugging and telling each other how great you are could somebody give a fishing report. Some information on where they were biting, how deep what they are hitting on would be nice. You know details.

Post Thanks / Like

We caught Most of ours dipping next to cedar and hardwoods cover in 27-40' of water, and they were hitting at 9'-20' on minnows. Caught a few trolling with chart and black jigs when moving spots.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hangdup View Post
    When you all get through holding hands, hugging and telling each other how great you are could somebody give a fishing report. Some information on where they were biting, how deep what they are hitting on would be nice. You know details.
    CHECK OUT OLD DW'S REPORT! MOST OF THE FISH WE CAUGHT YESTERDAY WERE STILL HOLDING TO THE PATERN THAT WE FOUND ON SATURDAY. WE CAUGHT SOME TROLLING ON JIGS OR MINNOWS. SEVERAL OF THE OTHER GUYS WERE USING BLACK AND CHART. I HAD MY BEST LUCK WITH A HOT LIME GREEN, (DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN PURCHASED IT! I JUST PULLED IT OUT OF THE BOX!) BRIGHT MUSTARD YELLOW WITH CHART, JOHN DEERE GREEN AND CHART, SOME CAUGHT ON RED AND CHART. GOT SOME IN THE TREE TOPS IN 30 FEET OF WATER ABOUT 10 FOOT DOWN, MOST OF OURS WERE CAUGHT AROUND OLD DEAD HARD WOODS IN 30 TO 40 FOOT DEEP WATER. SATURDAY FISH WERE HITTING MY JIG POLE WHEN I HAD IT LAID DOWN PUTTING ON A MINNOW ON ANOTHER ROD. MOST OF MY FISH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WERE CAUGHT WHEN I WOULD EITHER PITCH OUT AND LET IT DRIFT BACK TO ME OR WHEN I WOULD LET THE JIG DROP ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM THEN START TO COME UP. I WAS EITHER HUNG UP OR HAD A LARGE FISH ON EACH TIME.

Post Thanks / Like

Not real sure how to take this.........sooooooo, I'll just tell you what I tell my kids. When you learn how to ask nicely, I'll tell you.

Have a nice day.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

While we were all patting each other on the back this past weekend we were also doing a good deed for one of our friends who I'm sure appreciated what we all did for him. Wish I could help you..............we didn't catch anything. :rolleyes:
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

a cane pole with some line and a gold hook tipped with wooly booger split tail dipping sassafras trees,,,,,,,,,now ask nice and you may get more info,,,,,and what chris#2 said
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Will Second

Or Third Or Fourth That............ A Little Sugar Will Get You More Than A Lot Of Salt................
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

What Bob and Chris said.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

...holding hands, hugging and telling each other how great you are...
    HMMMM? Kind of a condescending way to describe a bunch of folks meeting for a weekend of fun, food and fishing, and to help out a sick friend. In fact, it reeks of disrespect. There have been plenty of "Fishing Reports" posted on here recently, they are easy enough to find if you look; they have sure helped me (a relative rookie to crappie fishing) go out and catch fish on Truman.

Sounds like camp was fun. Well done. I'm jealous.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if you had came to camp held a few hands and stepped up to help your fellow man you'd get a little better response......not to mention try not to be a smart azz.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast