Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Summer Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer Camp

Let's get this going!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, let's! What was decided for the date? I'm ready to learn how to catch HUGE Toronto crappies.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finished the MO camp. Great time but I am ready for another one already. When and where?

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt, what dates will work and which lake would you prefer? We could then reserve campsites or a hotel.I would prefer a campsite so everyone can get together.How about Melvern:D.

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell me when an where, I am ready. Bring on the fun.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys/gals do the dates/lake pickin'. Last time I kept fillin dates with clients. I'll do my best to be there. Right now, I'd still pick Banner Creek and prolly just slide 30 miles North to fish Sabetha :D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Boys I would agree with Chatt now after making a trip to banner. There are some great campsites and there are many of us with smaller boats. Summer is gonna bring out the lake lice and make it tough for fishing through the day. There would be less of that at banner and from Chatt's report of Sabetha....oooh boy. If not there I would pick a lake with a lot of trees so we can get away from the lake lice as much as possible. I will put Antioch BA's dates thread to the top of the rgular posts and lets give it until the end of hte week and pick a date...Does that work for everyone?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm game wherever and whenever you boys decide to do it. Truman is HOT right now. Some of you ought to come on over. Some real good fish are being caught. I'd be glad to show you around the Bucksaw area.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

So whats the status on this summer camp? Is is Banner or Toronto? Have we picked a date yet?