Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville anyone?

Anyone have a weekend report?I was out last thursday with no luck.First time ive been out in couple of years.Hopeing things improved since last week.I see that the lake has come up a little.:D

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It was tough for me Friday and Saturday. Five keepers on Friday and seven on Saturday. I got off the water just before the storm Friday and the lake came up about 1 ½ to 2 foot by Saturday morning with the temp dropping about 5 degrees. Fished the Kansas city corporate challenge tournament Sat. and the results were not impressive. No limits and my seven were good for second in our division. Hope it picks back up this week with the nice weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have a report for ya... Went out Saturday morning fished the free ramp area hard. Caught two crappie, both nice fish 12 1/2 and 12 3/4 inches but thats all we had from 630-1200. Like above it was cold and muddy due to heavy rains and the really windy conditions didn't help much.

Post Thanks / Like

I went this morning for three hours, ended up with six good keepers and two shorts.Camp branch.:D

Post Thanks / Like

We got silver in the C division with 6 crappie. That wind was rotten, and the high water didn't help matters either. Didn't feel bad though. Closest team had 3 crappie, from there it was 1 or 0.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got a limit

Got a limit this afternoon. 15 fish weighed 10.7lbs. 95% of the fish came off 2 stumps. Hit a cove down by the dam. Caught them all on green and chartruese mr twister curly tails in 8-10' 4-6' down. Will try again tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Good fishing, Bob. Gotta love that name. Anyone ever call you Bill? I'm just curious.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Good fishing, Bob. Gotta love that name. Anyone ever call you Bill? I'm just curious.
    LOL!!!!!!!!! :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I don't get it??? Bill?? Huh!?!??!