Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Add a Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Add a Seat

Anybody here use the add a seat I see advertise on here? Just looking at some different options and doing a little research. If you use, how does it work for you and what size boat are you using it on? Some pics of your set-up will be nice to see.

Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

I am using a Mr Crappie double down. It works great but needs a lot of room. Once you are set up and both are seated it is great.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it on the front and back of the boat. Really like it. Very sturdy.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

just received my add a seat and believe it will be just right for the front on my boat in certain situations,such as spiderrigging,shellcracker fishing ,and when i carry a young person fishing.mine is in a 17 ft boat

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Love Em

I am the distributor/dealer for Add-A-Seat and the proud owner of two for personal use. As a guide, I use them for crappie fishing, catfishing, and even bass fishing trips. Some of the time they are not used in the standard way such as when I have a bass fishing trip. I use one behind another instead of side by side. It is hard to explain but it does work well. I need to take a picture to post on here but I haven't had time lately. The advantages are: they are easily moved around so that deck lids are not blocked, adjustable as to where they need to be to accomodate the width of the deck, and they do not have to be removed when you are running or even trailering. They are also very sturdy and safe. If you have questions call or e-mail me.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys have any pictures of your setup?