Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a huge hug and thanx!

Post Thanks / Like

Default a huge hug and thanx!

to all of my fellow crappie.com friend's. man i just can't believe the wonderful support i have gotten from all of you. i am so glad i was able to be down there and shake some hand's and meet some new folk's. sorry i had to leave yesterday before the firedancing and all that but i was worn out and ready to spend the night in bed. and my only ride home saturday had to leave by 3. so i had to take it. i'm just glad i was able to get down there and spend a wonderful 2 day's with the best people in the state of missouri. it just does'nt get any better than you all, it truly does'nt. i just can't put into word's how much all your support has done for me. i am truly blessed to know such a great group of people. i tried to shake everyone's hand and meet everyone. hope i got everybody but boy there were lot's of folk's and bs'n going on! glad that everyone was able to catch fish and even tho it was windy at least the rain held off. talked to baller and sound's like i missed quite the auction ol' beagleman put on. man i wish i'd had seen that but ed filled me in. thank's beagle, you da man! thanx to each and everyone of you who helped out and donated...i will guarantee every cent of the money raised will go to great great use....most importantly a lapdance j/k... my mom told me to thank all of you as well. she has been overwhelmed with what all of you have done for me...i'm so glad my dad raised me the way he did, as i may not have ever got into fishing and never had the opportunity to meet some of the finest people in the world. i just hope i can repay each and everyone of you in time. oh and thanx for keeping baller down there and showing him a good time. he sounded quite hungover this morning but he said he had a absolute blast! and it was well deserved. he needed a night of that. he said he should be good til fall camp:D once again you all are the best and have made my journey i'm going through much easier with all that you have done!!! god bless and get back out there this week and get back to fishing...you have all partied enough the last few day's! time to give the liver's a rest! lol:D

jeff the crappie/cancer slayer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

you are most welcome oh grand poopa

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the new saying is "That is the way we roll". Glad we could help you out a little. Glad you felt up to coming down to see us. It had been a while. Don't take so long next time. My boat is only a mile from the ramp so when you feel up to it get on down here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default If It Is Cold Out

You Know Where You Can Get A Warm Ride....... Anytime.... Buddy.......we Will Have To Hit The Berry Bend Someday......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffie it was a pleasure meeting you & we were glad we could help. Any time you need anything you've got my number just call. Hope we can get together someday & catch a few, take care & see ya later.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, it was good to meet you, Jeff, and everyone else at camp. Heckofa time.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    sound's like i missed quite the auction ol' beagleman put on. man i wish i'd had seen that but ed filled me in. thank's beagle, you da man!
    Man, it sure was a cool auction...Beagle cracks me up, 'specially when he sells you something "real low"! LOL! Big thanks to everyone who donated stuff to be auctioned, as well as everyone who opened their wallets and bought. Just a very cool thing right there.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    jeff the crappie/cancer slayer
    Go get 'em, Jeffie....show 'em who's boss!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm proud to be a part of this group you all done your part to make things a bit easier for our fellow member i really appreciate all the support you showed him,i hope i made it around and thanked you all personally if i didn't i'm doing it now..........awesome folks just flat out awesome!!!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Was great to see you, Jeffie. It was the least we could do. I am overwhelmed by the love and caring that these people show me and each other. I consider each and every one of you a cherished friend. Thanks to everyone who helped make this past weekend a truly amazing and remarkable and memorable time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great seeing you Jeffie. You mean alot to us.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You're a good man, Jeffie. It was good to see you again. It was also a good reason for a great party that will be remembered for a long time. Good to see all of you folks. Great food, great folks, great camaraderie, great entertainment, great fishing. Really fun time.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast