Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Normandy Tournament

Our second tx. was held at Normandy Lake yesterday, 5/16/09. With Thunderstorms in the forcast we were keeping a close eye on the sky but the storm held off untill after the weigh in. Fishing was tough at Normandy, not many fish were weighed. First place went to Steve and Brian who also won big fish. Second place went to Toby and Tracy. We all had a good time and dispite the threatening forcast we had good weather. Next Tx is at Woods Res. where there should be lots of heavy stringers brought in!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Fishawk; 05-17-2009 at 09:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time on Saturday, except for the fact that Pete was my partner. JK Pete knows me well enough to know that I'm just joking (we rip each other alot). I will tell you all that it's been great to fish with Pete the last two times and whoever picks him for the draw tourney next month will have a great partner that knows how to catch crappies. Glad to have fished with you Pete and hope to fish with you again soon. Congrats to Brian (ok, you too Steve) and to Toby and Tracy.

Post Thanks / Like

There sure are some pretty people in that club! Wow what a great looking bunch of guys. No wonder the fish were scared. Had a rough day with the fish but a good time on the water with Dad as always.
    Secretary of Da Fish!