Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: We're heading that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Default We're heading that way.

LONG time ago, I posted a thread on crappie in your state. I did not think I would ever be heading back, so did not want to bother anyone with more postings.
    Now, lo and behold, we are heading back for another 13 weeks. Gonna be in Sun City, just outside Phoenix.
    I noticed a couple of people on the other thread that said to get in touch if/when we head back that way, so will do that sometime in just over a week. We have to be there by next Friday and that will give us a couple of days to get moved in and set up. Sheryl has her first shift on the 26th and we will be there till the 22nd of august. If anything bites in the heat.....I know, "it's a dry heat", lets talk about it. Send a PM if you get the time and will answer it as soon as we get settled in.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Dang, What happened??

Guess everyone is out fishing.......and here I am packin to head that way.
    Dusty

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a good (& safe) trip to the DRY spot, you'll probably catch a speck before i do, haven't wet a hook lately but have the fever.--shu
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Shu. Will try and learn a few new techniques to bring back with me. Never know, some tricks work everywhere.
    Sure that someone will chime in here sooner or later and will be able to hook up and meet some new people.
    Leaving in the morning and will arrive friday, get moved in, meet the neighbors and have the gal to work tuesday.
    Take care of yourself ol friend. Got to keep you well and able for when get get back that way next nov/dec time frame.
    Dusty