Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Cook!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Cook!!!!!

Are they lettin out some water or what?

So much for trying to stabilize the water level for the crappie spawn.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Since 1:30pm when it started raining, we have gotten 3 1/4 inches of rain and it is now 5pm. Can you say FLASH FLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Im bout sick of my weather radio do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do we are under a flash flood warning doooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

So what pattern is going to be the goto pattern???? Fish the banks or the old bank lines?????? Seems like you get different answers from everybody. One thing it will make the summer fishing LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!:D
    "It's on like Bing Bong"!!!!!! Si Robertson

Post Thanks / Like

Well....look on the bright side.....at least the barometer is falling!:rolleyes:
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Been watching the website for the gauge all week with it running around 1000cfs-I just knew the flatheads were loading up in the spillway.Flew back to Fl. thur. and saw they dropped it to about 480 cfs. fri.I thought just my luck,conditions were perfect.Clicked on this morning and couldn't believe it....over 3k cfs!!!!
    Someone get some pics for me,water must be waaaay up the rocks!
    Sounds like we(ya'll)got some rain,I'm going to check some of the weather/news sites and see what plattsburg got.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a district track meet in ES today...not likely I will make it to the lake today.

Hope all is going well in FL.

Post Thanks / Like

Im going to try and make it up sometime today. Probably just fart around in the little platte area. maybe I can make it up to W at some point.