Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad day

Post Thanks / Like

Default bad day

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad day YES! Stupid operator YES!! The guy looks like the typical motor head who trades in his jet ski for an 80 mph bass boat and has zero clue how to safely operate it. I'm glad he lived and hope he and others learned a lesson.

Several years ago I fished lots of club tournaments in GA. The club I was in held a tourney on Lake Sinclair shortly after I had moved back to KY. One of the guys had just traded up from a bass tracker class boat to a high performance rig. During the tourney, he lost control, just like in the video, except it threw BOTH he and his partner out then the boat ran over the partner since the operator didn't have his kill switch on. The guy was nearly killed when the prop chopped him all along his body and spent several months in hospitals.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I will agree there are a lot of people out there that have these big boats and do not have a clue how dangers they can be when not operated propely

Post Thanks / Like

There's something really sweet about a "Basstracker series" boat, with a 25 Johnson and stick steer...you actually have time to take it all in, fish a place well, and are able to come away knowing what fishing is REALLY all about. Oh! That was before BASS reared its ugly head.

aj

Post Thanks / Like

What a moron!!!! Basic boating class's tell you NEVER to do that even in an emergency. Why is it stupid people always walk away.

Fatman

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I saw him change his angle to cross the wake at speed I figured he was in for it. He might have walked away, but he paid. I just wonder if he slowed down afterwards or is still out there crankin away.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he's still working on it, but I can tell you now, "YOU CANT FIX STUPID!!"
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like he was showing off for the camera. I have seen normally sane people that know better do stupid things while "on camera".

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The crappie I chase don't swim 80 mph!!!!
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

If you attempted to graph the capacity to purchase high performance boats and the ability to operate them correctly, I am sure it would not be parallel lines...

Glad he got off so easily and I hope he learned a lesson.

Often these guys run into or over some innocents, at least that did not happen this time.
    Gadget Man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast