Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy

Drove down to Fire Lake boat ramp a little bit ago on my way to bid a pressure washing job to see where the lake level is at. I am happy to report that the lake is actually where it is supposed to be this time of year. I suspect the standing timber will be visible, but I did see a whole lot of trash, limbs, logs etc. on the banks. Maybe the lake is clear of debris. The water is that lovely green, LOL, and there wasn't one truck and trailer at the ramp. Good luck to all this saturday. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the lake report,fatboy,been hearing alot about debris floating around up there,everybody needs to exercise caution,not only at normandy,but other lakes as well,after all the rains we have been getting!hate to hear that you can't make it sat.but i understand sometimes we have other things that can get behind before you know it.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

With the wind blowing like it has for the past few days the debris shouldn't be too bad. It was pretty bad Sunday but we've had lots of wind. Hopefully no one finds a 3K log!
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

The price of those logs keep rising from 2k to 3k. This must be Ebay! Who gets my money this week and where do we place our side bets?
    Secretary of Da Fish!