Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Home??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody Home??

Not much going on in here today. Everybody must be at the lake, on their way to the lake, shopping for the lake, or just thinking about the lake.

I'm all packed up. Gotta work tonight. Going fishing with Monty in the morning. Working tomorrow night. Leaving for camp as soon as I can get off work tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some more. Everyone please be safe. We want ya to be around for a long time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Not much going on in here today. Everybody must be at the lake, on their way to the lake, shopping for the lake, or just thinking about the lake.

I'm all packed up. Gotta work tonight. Going fishing with Monty in the morning. Working tomorrow night. Leaving for camp as soon as I can get off work tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some more. Everyone please be safe. We want ya to be around for a long time.
    i just got blowed off loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cleaning house & cooking dinner

Well they talked me into coming up Saturday morning and fishing with you guys! I am looking forward to learning some new tricks and meeting all of you! OSS is getting ready for his radio show taping tonight. That should be a hoot!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm punching out of work right now. Go home, play with the grand babies for a few hours. Work about 4 hours in the morning, cut out around 10 and head for Truman.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default That is what I was afraid of

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    i just got blowed off loz
    Jimmie I was thinking about heading to Pomme this morning until I saw all the wind gusts down here in Springfield. I was afraid I couldn't find a cove to hide in.

Did you catch anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Default camp?

i keep seeing talk about camp and camp lists... kinda new so i really have no idea...

always like to meet fellow fishers. where and when would be a good time to stop by with a cold one for a meet and greet?
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camo_boat View Post
    i keep seeing talk about camp and camp lists... kinda new so i really have no idea...

always like to meet fellow fishers. where and when would be a good time to stop by with a cold one for a meet and greet?
    Saturday evening Bucksaw Campground loop A site 44. You'll see the crowd. Come on by, eat some fish, meet some members.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm home, I did "Have to go to town" so I tried an hr or 2 and caught 2 little crappie and farted around and caught 1 small bass, brother in law caught a few nice gill's and a small catfish. Oh and my Niece Madison (4 yrs.) caught a decent blue gill too!!
    Unfortunately Maddies "Kids bop" cd went into the lake and it ruined her day.
    Oh well.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks SPECK

hope to get a chance to meet everyone! if everyone there catches as many fish as they claim to on this site, there should be plenty to eat. haha
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Friday Night Not To Bad Either,,,,but Saturday Will Be The Best,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast