Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: where you hiding Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default where you hiding Fatboy

Hey Fatboy, have you caught any fish lately? I had 11 nice keepers fishing from the bank on Tims today. The wind was rough, made it difficult to fish. When we gonna get together and go? Take care

Post Thanks / Like

crappieseeker and fatboy, are you two going to fall brawl. If you hadn't been, it is a lot of fun and some nice prizes are given. Also the fish fry on Sunday is great. Tennessee needs to be well represented. Thanks, Conner

Post Thanks / Like

Conner, I think Fatboy is gonna go. I have to work, havent been on the job long enough to take off work. I would love to make it. Maybe in a couple years I can. I would like to come meet everyone and I'm always eager to learn more about crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Not hiding, just playing and working. Put the boat in the water friday afternoon, didn't take it back out until monday morning. Me and the wife and kids camped at Cedar Point camping area on Normandy all weekend. Yesterday i had to work, that sux and today i had a few things to do around the house as i looked outside and watched the rain come down. I caught a few fish over the weekend , not big numbers, but good size. One guy who went with me was a jig only person, i smoked him. I was using a "christmas tree" rig with minnows one foot apart from 13 to 17 feet. The boat ran like a bat out you know what and i am once again glad to own a boat. That is until the next big maintenance bill shows up.

Post Thanks / Like

It usually depends on what kind of structure I'm fishing around when I use jigs. It's hard for me to fish them as well over brushtops, but give me bridges and 95% of the time, I catch lots more on jigs than most anyone using minnows. You know I'm new to this area though and all areas are different. I've been catching them at Tim's on jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy I posted that pic on the bragboard.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw it. Looked fine. Thanks for emailing it to me the other day.