Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Gas Price

Post Thanks / Like

Default High Gas Price

I Predicted 6 Weeks Ago $2.50 A Gallon By Memorial Week-end. Heck Now I Am Affraid I Was To Low........ Sob's
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

What is it up there? Still holding at 2.07 to 2.09 here.

Wait a minute. Now that I think about it.........................you've been fishing out of our boat. No gas for you. So if I'm reading this correctly you would like to be picked up at the front porch? Then no gas in the truck.
    Last edited by WantinCrappie; 05-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2.15

And Leaping 14 Cents To A Dime Daily........makes U Just Wanta Go Out And Thump Somebody....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    What is it up there? Still holding at 2.07 to 2.09 here.
    We had ours go up from $1.89 to 2.19 in 5 days, I got lucky to fill up in Boonville for 1.99 yesterday glad I did.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maybe Jared Was Right

We May Be Fishing Out Of Kayiak's By Next Week............

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like greedy commodity brokers to use what ever they can to push the price of oil higher. They used the excuse of supply and demand last summer to run oil sky high. Now we have surplus oil and they are still running it up based on the fact they believe the economy is turning around. The economy will get smashed again if oil prices get out of hand again. I read a report a couple of months ago that brokers are sitting on leased super tankers full of oil that they bought when oil was around $140 thinking it was going to go up past $200. They will continue to drive prices up to cut their loses. Maybe we should have a commodity broker hunting tournament!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    Nothing like greedy commodity brokers to use what ever they can to push the price of oil higher. They used the excuse of supply and demand last summer to run oil sky high. Now we have surplus oil and they are still running it up based on the fact they believe the economy is turning around. The economy will get smashed again if oil prices get out of hand again. I read a report a couple of months ago that brokers are sitting on leased super tankers full of oil that they bought when oil was around $140 thinking it was going to go up past $200. They will continue to drive prices up to cut their loses. Maybe we should have a commodity broker hunting tournament!:D
    I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A COMMODITY BROKER FISHING TOURNAMENT USE THEM FOR BAIT! CAN WE THROW IN SOME OF THOSE GUYS WHO TRADE CATTLE AND GRAIN FUTURES ALSO?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A COMMODITY BROKER FISHING TOURNAMENT USE THEM FOR BAIT! CAN WE THROW IN SOME OF THOSE GUYS WHO TRADE CATTLE AND GRAIN FUTURES ALSO?
    Great idea, We might have to make it a carp tournament---to take advantage of the bottom feeders

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I went ahead and filled up at $2.09 before I headed to Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, you at Bucksaw? They got wireless over there?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast