Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come hell or high water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Come hell or high water

We need to make this camp the biggest one yet our CDC buddy needs for us to make this happen,with the high water and the forecast not to mention the possibility of the campground closing i can understand how some would want to cancel but our Truman buddy Jared is working hard to have a back up campground available to us in case bucksaw closes,he will have an alternate spot (if we even need it) by the end of the day so everyone will know where it will be moved to if need be.I understand the logistics it takes to get a camp of this size together but we'll adapt if we have to we do it every day we're out chasing those aggrevating speckled fish so i'm sure we'll be able to adapt and overcome the adversity mother nature has thrown at us............hang in there fellas we will make this happen!!!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You are the Man Jared. Thank you for all of your work.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    You are the Man Jared. Thank you for all of your work.
    I agree with you Chris and Bugs. Hookedonfishin and I will be there with bells on no matter the conditions.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. Packed the raingear in the boat last night, and threw in the waders just for good measure (thos'd be for the BS in the camp, not necessarily to wear in the boat).

Hi-de-ho! See y'all there!
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

may need chest waders if the past is any indication,,jmo
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the COE actually brought down the water since yesterday and show it coming down a little more for the next three days. Even with the rain I think we should be all right. I have a huge load of wood on the truck and everything packed in the boat. Just one stop at the high dollar gas pump and a quick run into the grocery store I will be set. I have a long ride all the way down there. Sometimes it takes me 15 or 16 minutes. With the big load of wood and beer it may take me 17 or 18 minutes. Should still beat the most of you there. Can not wait guys. Time for a power nap after working a 12 hour shift.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could be there as early as you Jared. But you should see me about 6:30 Thursday evening. Thanks for all you have done.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jared

Was Fishing Tomorrow But We Are Calling It Off, U Need Any Help Unload... Man Just Pm Me The Time And I Can Help....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

sorry guy's look like my luck is rubbing off on everything just remember the sun will rise again tomorrow, thing's have a way of working themselve's out. they usually alway's do!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    We need to make this camp the biggest one yet our CDC buddy needs for us to make this happen,with the high water and the forecast not to mention the possibility of the campground closing i can understand how some would want to cancel but our Truman buddy Jared is working hard to have a back up campground available to us in case bucksaw closes,he will have an alternate spot (if we even need it) by the end of the day so everyone will know where it will be moved to if need be.I understand the logistics it takes to get a camp of this size together but we'll adapt if we have to we do it every day we're out chasing those aggrevating speckled fish so i'm sure we'll be able to adapt and overcome the adversity mother nature has thrown at us............hang in there fellas we will make this happen!!!!!

thanx bug's,,,you da man, but i understand, can't fight mother nature...everything that's been going on with me lately i don't let these kind's of thing's bother me a bit, just gotta roll with the punche's:D really appreciate all your doing jared, you are one hell of a guy. hope to be able to thank you in person this weekend. along with everybody else!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast