Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday's Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday's Tournament

HOW MANY WOULD LIKE A RIDE........ BROTHER N LAW AND I WOULD HAVE ROOM FOR ONE IF SOMEONE NEEDS A RIDE AND BOTH EARS FULL OF CUSSING, FUEDING AND A SLAB UP BESIDE THE HEAD FROM THEM 10' RODS....HE SAID ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS 36 24 36 AND U R WELCOME...... NOT REAL SURE WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT..LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I'd take a ride, if you're askin, Monty....Don't think I meet the dimensions, but... I'll give it a go. Just confirmed that I will, in fact, be going to camp this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Default You Would Be Welcome

I Think First Serve Is In Order..... Would Enjoy Ur Company..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Monty...really looking forward to it.

I'll bring the net!:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Thanks, Monty...really looking forward to it.

I'll bring the net!:D:D:D
    I would forget the net, but if you've got a catcher's face mask laying around I would certainly bring that. Because after fishing with him Saturday and he swings those slabs in with the 10 footer your bound to get a couple up side the head. :D:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Joedog will learn some new tricks with that pair I am sure. I may have to fish out of a kayak since Monty says there is going to be a recall on Champion boats this weekend. May just paddle around and dip picnic tables and fire rings. You boys better look out as I am still fasting from crappie. You know the saying Monty.

Post Thanks / Like

i do the exact same thing with my 10 footer. kind of stink's fishing alone cuz i don't have a backboard for swinging my fish in. but i have gotten it down were i can hit the back of the backseat bout everytime. jared not sure if you remember i think when we fished together down at toronto i wooped you upside the face with some of those big ol' thick shoulder male's with there warpaint on them! i remember i kept apologizing and you said hey i don't care use my body everytime just get em in the boat! good time's:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember well good times my friend. It is tough when you only have two ft. of line out dipping the bank in ten inches of water. Man they were some good ones. You feel up to it we will do it Sat. on my lake. I need a good net man for the tourny.

Post Thanks / Like

yepper's good time's my friend, it was tough to have out more line cuz i was having to slide my rodtip underneath those little twiggy weed's, kind of tough but we managed bud! i recall you just fishing by the boat and swinging the female's in... good ol' toronto. man just watching the weather and for here they are saying 60% chance of strong thunderstorm's friday into saturday. hope all that change's guess it's only monday
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!