Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 91 evinrude starting issues

Post Thanks / Like

Question 91 evinrude starting issues

motor runs great but when it's cold start or even if I have run lake all morning and stop and fish 10,20 ,30 minutes I pretty much have too re-choke and keep hitting until it starts,put new plugs, gas lines, filters,but it seems to be getting worse,I have noticed as I check my ball which is new also on weekly/daily basis that it is leaking down any suggestions would be grateful thanks Russ and GOD Bless
    Stay Humble .. Even on a Crappie Day !!

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like a carb job is in order. Probably floats in carb bowls giving your trouble. Sometimes also the bulb will let fuel flow back into the tank if the little anti drain back valve isn't working...but you said that was new.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure the bulb is in the standing up not laying on its side. Just a thought.