Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks to Jerry and Darryl for a great Crappie Camp...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to Jerry and Darryl for a great Crappie Camp...

...even if the weather didn't cooperate.

We had a great time, met a bunch o' nice folks, ate some of DrPepper's good cookin' and waddled back to the home 40 just in time for another downpour.

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this thang on for us. It was a pleasure to meet you both and other fishermen. Now, I can put faces to some of the names on the forum.

Good and safe fishin' to you all,

aj

Post Thanks / Like

I caught a grand total of 2 fish in the three days I fished. All of my fishing holes were under at least 15' of water. But, I made some great new freinds and saw some that I haven't seen in a while. Somebody needs to teach Grubby what a crappie looks like for the next weigh in. They have scales and don't have a single high fin sticking out of their back.
    Jerry, you and Darryl are the best for developing the whole lake then sharing like you do. You deserve a lot of credit even if the weather Gods don't think so come Crappie Camp. Keep at it. One of these years the weather will co-operate.
    Don
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Dp those were just bonus fish in the bucket with the one crappie the wife caught and the one shouthern shooter caught. Just wished the fishing would have been better the weather really messed things up. Darryl and Jerry really try to pick good dates to have these things but mother nature hears there is a camp coming up and she makes it tough.
    Last edited by grubby; 05-12-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I was there, sounds like everyone had fun even though the weather was poor. Post some pics if you have them. I love seeing the event and what I missed.

Jerry and Darryl always put on a great event. Can't wait to see them again.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best