Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slow Saturday for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slow Saturday for me.

Started out early saturday on Woods.Fished for a good hr to hr to n 1/2 before I found a hungry fish. Got crappie in the boat but it was very slow going. Caught 7 craps with 4 being too short. Only 1 decent sized one, 13 inches or so.Weather started coming in so we came off water at 10 am and decided to drive over to Normandy. Rained all the way from Woods to there but stopped at baitshop for a sandwich, went to dock and parked and weather broke to sunny and clear within minutes.Then seen Normandy for the first time ever.Man its a beautiful lake and seems to be eat up with all kinds of structure to fish.I got to fish for a little while, not long and I had to get home for a date with the wife. Left at 2 pm without ever a bite. Seen some nice stuff to avoid while driving fast on the water too. lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you found your way in from the Tullahoma side? Lots of standing timber in that lake that produces for everyone but me. Got to put in more time over there.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around