Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How is loz for you guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default How is loz for you guys

Lets hear how you guys are doing.Well it has been slow for me since the monsoooon rolled threw. Got a little better today got to sneak out for a while this morning got 6 or so nothing to big. Hopped in the jon at about 7:00 tonight and crept around the cove hit the docks and started to catch nice blacks again 3 to 6 foot orange/white,orange/chart.Got one 13 was pretty happy with that. I'm just happy that my jig can make it into the water today lot of debris in my cove yesterday.
    will fish for food

Post Thanks / Like

Default ????????

Just curious............your username Slabscab.............is the "scab" for "scarab"?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabscab View Post
    Lets hear how you guys are doing.Well it has been slow for me since the monsoooon rolled threw. Got a little better today got to sneak out for a while this morning got 6 or so nothing to big. Hopped in the jon at about 7:00 tonight and crept around the cove hit the docks and started to catch nice blacks again 3 to 6 foot orange/white,orange/chart.Got one 13 was pretty happy with that. I'm just happy that my jig can make it into the water today lot of debris in my cove yesterday.
    PICKED UP 9 SAT MORN IN BUCK CREEK IN ABOUT 45 MIN GOT TO COLD WENT BACK TO CAMPER

Post Thanks / Like

Slabscab
    What Cove Do You Live In Will Stop By Today And Say Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Super big time muddy on the upper Niangua. Probably see a jig in the air, but once it hits the water out of sight.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

great for me Fri and Sat , around docks and coves.

Biggest was 13" and average about 10"

Did better after the storm. Seem they had no broblem seeing it.

Trolled constantly, they wanted it moving.

Post Thanks / Like

Well some fish are better than no fish. No scarab here some days I just feel a little rough like a scab haha. Probably won't get to fish today got to pay nice with the wife Since she is my son's mom and all. I'll pm you jimmie.
    will fish for food