Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I think Im only guy gettin kitchen passes

Post Thanks / Like

Default I think Im only guy gettin kitchen passes

Went to Woods tonight.Had my fishing area all to myself again. There was vertually NOBODY on the lake. I couldnt believe it.I took my daughter and her guy friend to the water with me tonight.We wasnt there long before the fish started coming in.We only got to fish a couple hours but caught 5 nice crapps before I realized the daughter wanted to try to catch some brim. I remembered watching a couple fellows catch a cooler slap full on a spot last year while they was on bed and I went and got on it spot with 45 min left in day.We had a blast and come home with some very nice bull male brim. Was some great fights on the ultralights and was plenty of action. I just cleaned the fish and had a big bowl of crappie and brim all filleted now and ready for a fry pan. I am going to be on Woods for the morning bite tomorrow then migrate over to Normandy sometime during the day tomorrow to see whats up over there.Good luck tomorrow to all and yell at me if you get a chance. I didnt take time for pictures.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish I'd been there with y'all. Sounds like fun.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around