Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta vent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta vent

Go to Wal-Mart to get a case of bottled water and some dip and when I come out I have a freakin huge dent in my rear bumper on the passenger side. No one stuck around to wait for me to come out and there was no note on my vehicle.
    So I go into the store, talk to the manager and I request to see the camera that was pointing right in the direction of my suv/truck... and low and behold... the camera wasn't working. Oh I tell ya, I felt like smacking that retard manager in the mouth and then knocking over shelves. Then I talked to the moron driving the security vehicle around the parking lot and he didn't see anything... apparently he's too busy with some female who was half leaned into his vehicle through the driver window macking on her to pay any attention.
    To make matters worse, the dent is creased so I have to replace the entire freaking bumper and according to Mazda that's going to cost me over $1500. What a way to start the freakin weekend. Wow I really hate Wal-Mart.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSUguy View Post
    Wow I really hate Wal-Mart.

Hate 'em if it makes you feel better, but Walmart didn't dent your car.

Why do you shop at a place you obviously despise?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post
    Hate 'em if it makes you feel better, but Walmart didn't dent your car.

Why do you shop at a place you obviously despise?
    Was tired and it was directly on the way home. The point is... what's the point in having cameras if their not working? Whats the point in having security if all their doing is trying to get laid and not doing their job? The point is this chain seems to be riddled with holes and {insert comment} like yourself defend them while missing the obvious.

Post Thanks / Like

what's the point in having cameras if their not working? Whats the point in having security if all their doing is trying to get laid and not doing their job?
    Nobody's security is perfect -- not Walmart, not Kmart, not Target, and not the US State Department:

Comedian sneaks into US State department - Telegraph

If stuff like this can happen at the State Dept., you know it can happen in the Walmart parking lot.

yourself defend them while missing the obvious.

The most obvious point is that Walmart did not dent your car.

Go fishing. You'll feel better.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, wait -- I forgot this:

The point is this chain seems to be riddled with holes and {insert comment} like yourself defend them while missing the obvious.
    How about:

"The point is this chain seems to be riddled with holes and fabulously wealthy, George Clooney-types like yourself defend them while missing the obvious."

Post Thanks / Like

holy hell. it's walmart. what do you expect, competence? does your insurance not have coverage for this type of thing? do you carry insurance on your car? do you carry uninsured/underinsured insurance on your car? did you call the police? get a report?

get mad at walmart all you want but like disco said, they didn't hit your car.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

LSUguy,
    Re: $1500 bumper. Don't forget to check out the junk yards - er, "recycled auto parts purveyors."
    May save you enough that you will spend less than your Deductible on your auto insurance and may help keep next years premium lower by not having to report the accident.
    1perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1perchjerker View Post
    LSUguy,
    Re: $1500 bumper. Don't forget to check out the junk yards - er, "recycled auto parts purveyors."
    May save you enough that you will spend less than your Deductible on your auto insurance and may help keep next years premium lower by not having to report the accident.
    1perchjerker
    Yeah I thought about this, we have U-Pull-It and a few others, seems no one has anything for my make and model. I did call the police and a report was done but like they said, with the busted camera and no one to witness it there's not much they can do. Which I figured. I don't plan to make a claim against my policy, the deductible is only $500 but then my rates will go up so i'll just have to cover it out of pocket or live with the hole in my bumper.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of those security poles don't even have camera's in them just a bluff like having a security sticker in your window and not having a security company to back them up. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    A lot of those security poles don't even have camera's in them just a bluff like having a security sticker in your window and not having a security company to back them up. EB
    Bout like our border security.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast