Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: jon BOAT

clutchman Guest

Default jon BOAT

I am looking for an 8' jon boat if anyone is selling one or knows of a site where I could find one could you please let me know. I have been looking for quite some time with no luck. I need a small boat that I can throw on top of my car to fish the small lakes near my house. Again any info would be great. Good fishing!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for new or used?

I can keep an eye out for you in the Dayton classifieds. We have a 9.4 BassHound by Leisure Life. It got us off the bank and works fine for small water. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clutchman
    I am looking for an 8' jon boat if anyone is selling one or knows of a site where I could find one could you please let me know. I have been looking for quite some time with no luck. I need a small boat that I can throw on top of my car to fish the small lakes near my house. Again any info would be great. Good fishing!!!!!!!!

try e-bay look under e-bay motors find your way into boats. got a few in there. good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I saw a 10 of 11' "Bass Seeker" (I think was the name of it) on Ebay for $200 today. It didn't have any bids on it when I saw it, but I don't remember where it was located. It is under the general fishing boats catagory.

I have a 10' Bass Hunter. Simply awesome for what you want. These boats are extremely stable, don't draft hardly any water, and are great to fish out of. Way better than a small jon or flat bottom boat. You would have to almost fill it completely full of water just to sink one.

I paid about $500 for mine around 5 years ago. If you get any holes or cracks in them, Walmart sells some stuff called Plastic Weld that will cure it in minutes. Mine weighs a little over 100lbs. Hope this helps you!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I just rechecked. It is called a Swamp Fox, and it is 10' long. You have to hurry though, the auction ends in less than 20hrs.

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here's a 2003 Tracker Bass Hunter for $575

Here's the ad verbatim from the Dayton paper:

Bass Hunter 2003
    Tracker 30 elect. trolling motor, cushions and car top carrier. $575

513-829-6805

Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

clutchman Guest

Hey, thanks for all the info. I'll see what I can find out. Thank you again. Good fishing!!!!!!!!!!