Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Old Everhart Tackle Co...

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Old Everhart Tackle Co...

Lot Of You Young Folks Probably Don't Remeber How It All Started, I Do...... Cecil Started It In Is Garage Behind The House Many (too Many) Years Ago. Cecil And I Became Very Good Friends, I Like Jared Worked Nights And Would Stop There 3 Or 4 Times A Week On My Way Home. Any Way Old Cecil And I Got Along Great, I Had Done A Couple Little Favors For Him And He Would Give Me Sample Bags Of Jigs To Try Out.... So Were Talking Just Him And I And I Had Just Started Crappie Tournaments Then And (not Tooting My Horn) Was A Pretty Hot Cat, I Could Come By On Mon Or Tues After Tournament And Old Cecil Was Quick As Me Always Somebody There Buying Something Would Say Hey "monty" Didn't U Use This Color To Win That Tournament Sat. I Learn Quick, I Would Say Sure And Him And I Would Laugh Because By Friday That Color Was Gone........ Sure Liked John And Linda When They Built The New One, And Now The New One Is Just As Great, Even With Cathy Working There Again, She Knows More Than All Of Us....... More To Come Bugs Said Okay.........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

So They Built A New Place? I Haven't Been There In Years. So Where Is The New Place Located At?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Out By The Hospital

Just A Little South East Of The Hospital, So Us Old Timers Can Be Close To The Emergency Room ........ Life Flight And All........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Just A Little South East Of The Hospital, So Us Old Timers Can Be Close To The Emergency Room ........ Life Flight And All........
    GREAT I WILL FIT IN FINE! I WILL CHECK THEM OUT THE NEXT TIME I GET TO CLINTON. SO HOW DO THE NURSES LOOK LIKE OVER AT THE HOSPITAL? I KNOW YOU TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT FISHING BUT I AM BEGINING TO WONDER ABOUT THE WOMEN STORIES.

HEY THEY JUST SAID ON THE NEWS THAT THEY ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO STAY OFF OF STOCKTON LAKE TODAY DUE TO ALL THE STORM DAMAGE OVER THERE!

Post Thanks / Like

Great tackle store, they are friendly and informative.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

OSS, I started life out in Clinton General ain't gonna say how long ago but as I was growing up I remember a store about a block west of the square. I was thinking that store was owned by Smokey Everhart? Was that the same person as Cecil?

Post Thanks / Like

nice story, surprised as old as you are you can remember that far back. or did someone write it down for you

Post Thanks / Like

Really not that old just a good memory, which is surprising considering how many Budweisers ago that was!

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Cecil, that is the house that live in right now. We bought it from Wilma about 11 year ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old Smoky

That's Him One Cool Old Dude Now I Am Old So I Guess He Was Young When I Knew Him........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast