Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain And Flooding

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain And Flooding

Ok Guys What Is All This Rain And Flooding Going To Do With The Crappie On The Lakes In Swmo This Weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

should make for good fishing, rising water,slighley stained, warming up, look for the buggers is 12ft of water 3to 6ft deep. mouth of coves, points next to coves, check the flats by the river channel going into the coves. if that doesnt work, check some trees and see if there are crappies there. should be good on sat and sun. if no bad storms while you are fishing. good luck. or just go to truman and get your limit,'
    later man .

crappie up

Post Thanks / Like

DMW1960 did you fish yesterday, below the dam? and how did you do? I'm heading up to Truman sunday evening and fishing Mon. and Tues. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Payne View Post
    DMW1960 did you fish yesterday, below the dam? and how did you do? I'm heading up to Truman sunday evening and fishing Mon. and Tues. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.
    YEP I FISHED BELOW THE DAM YESTERDAY AND IT WAS LIKE GOING TO THE LOINS CLUB DUCK POND AT THE FAIR! YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO CATCH FISH BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO GET! WIFE AND I CAUGHT MORE FISH THAN WE COULD COUNT! BUT THEY WERE ALL SMALL! WE CAUGHT CARP, DRUM, CATFISH, BLUE GIL, CRAPPIE! ENDED UP WITH ONLY 4 KEEPER CRAPPIE AND 3 CATFISH ABOUT 3 POUNDS EACH. CRAPPIE WERE BEST ON MINNOWS, RED CHART, YELLOW CHART, JOHN DEERE GREEN CHART JIGS AND I DID CATCH THEM ON JIGS TIPPED WITH MINNOWS. CATFISH ON MINNOWS AND RED CHART JIGS!