Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BassMasters Elite Series

Post Thanks / Like

Default BassMasters Elite Series

Just in case any of you follow the guys who chase the green fish, they are smack in the middle of the Southern Challenge on Lake Guntersville today and through the weekend.They are launching from Guntersville State Park and weighing back in daily at 3:30. I seen VanDam and Skeet Reese both yesterday morning in the Guntersville area.They had just taken out their boats due to the tornatic weather and stopped their prefishing.Also seen several more trucks and boats but I didnt know any of the others by boat. Its just incredible at the money sunk into them and the equipment they have.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's like watching a who's who of the bass world when they're on the way. Spending as much time on the interstates as I do I get to see them en-route sometimes. Wouldn't mind the money that is spent on 1 of those rigs. I could have a jam up Crappie boat and p/u to pull it. And cash for the weekend trip. The FLW tour stacks the boats and trailers on semi's and send em by the bunch. The ones I saw had 5 rigs to the trailer. It's big business.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Yea, them guys are livin the good life. I'll probably see em on tv in a few weeks. In my next life I want to be Kevin VanDam.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    Yea, them guys are livin the good life. I'll probably see em on tv in a few weeks. In my next life I want to be Kevin VanDam.:D
    I'm a little disappointed that you'd wanna fish for bass :D...but i'm sure you're talkin' about having his bank account.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that you'd wanna fish for bass :D...but i'm sure you're talkin' about having his bank account.
    If I could make a livin at it I'd fish for shellcrackers!!:D

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Amen, Fishawk.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around