Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Rain Should Do It

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Rain Should Do It

The crappie are getting close to moving to shallower water on Watts Bar. Some good crappie are being caught in 15 to 20 ft of water early and late, but during mid day they were moving back off into 25 to 30 ft of water and suspending. We are having a cool rain today and supposed to tomorrow as well, this should be the trigger to bring the fish in to shallower water. I plan on going Thur so I will post the results, Watts Bar should turn on soon. I will probably have to run a long way from home to get away from the follower Thank goodness I have a new boat and may not be recognized(LOL)

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Fishing at Home

We've had so much rain today, a little over 4.5" that I thought about getting out the rod and setting on the front porch and just casting out into the street. 17 tornadoes today and the state is under a watch until 1 AM. And more bad weather for tomorrow....

The boat is ready, just in case I have to make a quick getaway up the street.

Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    The crappie are getting close to moving to shallower water on Watts Bar. Some good crappie are being caught in 15 to 20 ft of water early and late, but during mid day they were moving back off into 25 to 30 ft of water and suspending. We are having a cool rain today and supposed to tomorrow as well, this should be the trigger to bring the fish in to shallower water. I plan on going Thur so I will post the results, Watts Bar should turn on soon. I will probably have to run a long way from home to get away from the follower Thank goodness I have a new boat and may not be recognized(LOL)
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

Your right don the rain and cooler water will bring them in ,would you like me to go thursday with you?Or do you want to go with me ill put you on new spots which i have made thru the summer .I have been getting some nice fish in the Bumble Bee

Post Thanks / Like

You will be recognized you have a Ranger now i will find you

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well Don Y. I was right!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER
    Your right don the rain and cooler water will bring them in ,would you like me to go thursday with you?Or do you want to go with me ill put you on new spots which i have made thru the summer .I have been getting some nice fish in the Bumble Bee
    Killer is being nice for some reason......Watch out....LOL
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Follow Him

The crappie are getting close to moving to shallower water on Watts Bar. Some good crappie are being caught in 5 to 10 ft of water early and late, but during mid day they were moving back off into 15 to 20 ft of water and suspending. We are having a cool rain today and supposed to tomorrow as well, this should be the trigger to bring the fish in to shallower water. I plan on going Thur so I will post the results, Watts Bar should turn on soon. I will probably have to run a long way from home to get away from the follower Thank goodness I have a new boat and may not be recognized(LOL)
    Follow Follow i will follow him..... where ever he may be..........
    Last edited by KILLER; 09-08-2004 at 11:16 AM.