Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jig Heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig Heads

Ok I Am The Green Pea And I Am Still Trying To Learn The Ropes! Where Is There A Good Place To Purchase Jig Heads From? I Like 1/16 With A #4 Gold Hook. I Have A Great Place To Get My Skirts From Already. Any Ideas Guys? Needs To Be Either Mail Order Or Some Place Close To Springfield, Mo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    Ok I Am The Green Pea And I Am Still Trying To Learn The Ropes! Where Is There A Good Place To Purchase Jig Heads From? I Like 1/16 With A #4 Gold Hook. I Have A Great Place To Get My Skirts From Already. Any Ideas Guys? Needs To Be Either Mail Order Or Some Place Close To Springfield, Mo
    me tell me how many you want and what color.i like to use a #4 and #2 i will sell 10 for 2.00 any color and size they are all powder coated with eyes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

V-max I Don't Use The Painted Ones Heck As Many As I Loose I Couldn't Afford To Fish! I Got Some At Pittsburg About A Week Ago For $12.00 Per 100 I Think That Is What I Paid For Them. If I Lost 10 Yesterday I Bet I Lost 30 Or More.

Post Thanks / Like

V-max I Don't Use The Painted Ones Heck As Many As I Loose I Couldn't Afford To Fish! I Got Some At Pittsburg About A Week Ago For $12.00 Per 100 I Think That Is What I Paid For Them. If I Lost 10 Yesterday I Bet I Lost 30 Or More.
    i hear that i do to thats why i started making them the new powder coat system thats out is very nice and durable just warm up the head and dip into the powder and it melts all around the head looks like glass and hard as a rock dries in 10 seconds very cheap to 1 bottle will do 4 or 5 hundred heads i buy mine at bass pro shops

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by v-max View Post
    i hear that i do to thats why i started making them the new powder coat system thats out is very nice and durable just warm up the head and dip into the powder and it melts all around the head looks like glass and hard as a rock dries in 10 seconds very cheap to 1 bottle will do 4 or 5 hundred heads i buy mine at bass pro shops
    WELL I GET IN THE BRUSH ALOT! I DID FIND A GOOD PLACE LAST YEAR TO GET MY SKIRTS FROM. I DON'T LIKE THE SALTED ONES I LIKE THE OLD SOUTHERN PRO LURES.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

$12 a hundred is not bad. I pay around $10 here in Clinton at Everhardt's. There are some guys on here that sell the painted ones just about as cheap though. I am sure the will chime in.

Post Thanks / Like

Default southern pro jigs

dmw1960, i sell southern pro jigs and unpainted and painted jig heads, with gold or red hooks, sickle or regular, i like the sickle, e mail me at [email protected] and i'll send you a price list, joel drury, i'll be jigged co.

Post Thanks / Like

you have a PM