PDA

View Full Version : As we get older, our priorities change.

Cane Pole
08-25-2005, 06:26 PM
As we age, out priorties change...
The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only in a very sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes.
"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So I tied her up and went fishing!!!!!!!!

Just to share with the aging guys and also oh so true. haha

I'm going fishing tomorrow eve. Maybe I get lucky.

Tommy
08-25-2005, 07:02 PM
LMAO>>>>You ain't right CP....

Darryl Morris
08-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Did you tie her up in the boat while you fished? Sounds like the best of both worlds.

frank lawhead
08-25-2005, 07:49 PM
know what your talkin about hahaha

Jerry Blake
08-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey Tom:

Somehow my wife got the idea that fishing is more important to me than she is. I don't know where she got that idea!?!

fishingpox
08-25-2005, 09:14 PM
My wife was making fun of my male pattern baldness, I told her it was not a bald spot she was seeing, but a solar panel for a sex machine. :D

FalconSmitty
08-25-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm with ya CP. The fishing trips last longer too! Much longer.And who needs Enzyte? When I went to crappie fishing only all my Rods grew from 6' to 12'- 16'.:cool:

reelcrappie
08-26-2005, 05:00 AM
All I can say is that I can keep a crappie rod up all night.

J White
08-26-2005, 06:24 AM
at 41, I'm still waiting on mine to "peak" have given up I guess, think instead
she "spoiled" - for years I told her that if she didn't use it, it was going to
ruin, finally told her I hoped one day she DID want me around for that, and
I was GONE fishin' :rolleyes:

Bowfin
08-26-2005, 07:46 AM
http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=2430&stc=1

Good one!

gooch
08-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Heard a story about a woman who had her husband tie her up in a little bow peep outfit. He was wearing a superman outfit and was swooping thru the room. He dropped dead from a heart attack at the foot of the bed and the woman had to yell till the neighbor came to her rescue. One of those storys thats a funny and sad I guess.

410MAN
08-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Canepole, What color velvet rope does your wife like? mine prefers bone color.

tarfu
08-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Canepole, What color velvet rope does your wife like? mine prefers bone color.

my ol' lady prefers her's with the knotted end red, chartruse main body, and the other end frayed with glitter on it. he-he-he. :eek: tarfu

papasage
08-26-2005, 11:01 AM
my wife likes ancor rope . so the boat want moove while she is fishing
:D

J White
08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
in case you wondered, Ya'll ain't right :D :D :D

410MAN
08-26-2005, 03:30 PM
in case you wondered, Ya'll ain't right :D :D :D

YOU* DONT SAY. imagine that

CrappieHead
08-26-2005, 11:49 PM
I think I will send this thread to my ex.

slabbandit
08-27-2005, 01:21 AM
Read some where a few years back about a 911 call that came in. Apparently this guy had tied his wife to the bed and had dressed up like Batman. As he jumped off a chair he was struck in the head by the ceiling fan and knocked unconscious!

His wife, was able to knock the phone off the hook and call 911!

crap-king
08-27-2005, 06:36 AM
if it last over 4 hours call Giness Book of records too!!! AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR WIFE'S BEST FRIEND, YOU SECRETARY, OR WHO EVER IS WILLING!!!!!

crappieken
08-27-2005, 06:50 AM
If it lasts over four hours - I call it "My senior year in high school." lol

Darryl Morris
08-27-2005, 07:25 AM
See what you got started there Cane Pole, lol.

Guess I've gotta tell this joke now:

Grandpa, 99, and Grandma, 98, were making love and Grandpa had a heartattack and died. Later, their granddaughter told Grandma that she really hoped that Grandpa went peacefully. Grandma explained to her that he went exactly the way he wanted - "making love to me," Grandma said. Well, the granddaughter was appauled and fiercely rebuked her grandmother because people their age just shouldn't be doing things like that. Grandma calmly explained further that they had it all worked out. Every Sunday morning they'd make love to the slow and easy rhythm of the church bell. Then Grandma begins to cry and proclaims, "And he'd still be alive today if it hadn't been for that d**n icecream truck."

crap-king
08-27-2005, 12:04 PM
its kinda like Toby Kieth's song " I ain't as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkman
09-04-2005, 08:13 PM
As a policeman was having supper in a restaurant one night he overheard an elderly couple at a nearby table celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
'Honey, do you remember when we were here 50 years ago on our honeymoon?" the man asked his wife.
"Of course I do darling. It was so romantic, just like tonight."
"And do you remember after dinner we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel so we went out behind the restaurant?"
"Yes, you were so manly dear, you pinned me up against the fence and made mad, passionate love to me."
"Well, do you think we might walk out back and just re-live some of those great memories?"
And with that they walked hand in hand out the door. After the policeman finished eating , he got to thinking about what a rough neighborhood they were in and maybe he should go check on the old couple. As he turned the corner he was shocked at the sight before him. The woman was leaned back against the fence, dress up around her waist & support hose down around her ankles. Pants down, the man had his arms around her, holding onto the fence with both hands. They were both jerking & gyrating & bucking like wild animals. Slightly embarrassed, the policeman was turning to leave when they both fell to the ground, panting & sweating.
Rushing over he asked excitedly, "Are you folks OK? I didn't mean to intrude but I've never seen anything like that! If sex is like that for you now I can't imagine what it was like 50 years ago."
"Well," the old man gasped, "Fifty... years ago... that wasn't... an electric fence."