Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from LOZ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got back from LOZ

What a great time we had at the LOZ. Just me and my buddy. No wives, or kids, or pets. Just a bunch of rods, a bucket full of minnows, and a basket full of speckle sides. Fished the 1/2 mile marker cove, and it was quite muddy, but that didn't keep us off the fish.. We fished hard, and at all depths, and caught them every where we put our rods!! They were deep, and shallow. They hit jigs, and live bait. It rained, and was sunny. These fish were all full of eggs, and bloddy. Males had bloddy tails, and females were ready to burst. Biggest fish caught was 14 inches, but she was a pig. Took a friend who is really not a fisherman,, but he caught a 13 1/2 inch black, that drug him all around the dock, and now he is hooked. Every boat that came by said they were doing "OK", but noone around us was killing them. Just had such a great time watching my best freind get turned on to catching the speckles, that even if I didn't get a bite, it was well worth the trip. We ended up with 50 in the till for the week, but it just made my day to watch him get his fish.. I know that you all know what I am talking about, but I just wanted to share our tail with my fishing network.. Hope everyone else had such a good time as me, and will post pics as soon as I can.. God bless, and " KEEP THE OIL HOT"
    Hook em up, then cook them up! Thats how we like it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds Good To Me

Heck Any Fishing Trip Has To Have Its Plus Side, Rain Or Shine,big Fish Or No Fish, It Is All Good, Glad U Had A Good One.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a FUN trip......Many More!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome, congrats on a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time. I was down Sun-Tues and had good results as well. Full live well every day

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great, HL&D....wtg!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great! I know last week on the Niangua arm, they were deep and spotty, had to fish hard all day to fill the livewell.
    @lozcrappie

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch,,,,there is nothing more enjoyable as watching a newbe getting into a mess of fish,,,bet he was having a great time,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Heck Any Fishing Trip Has To Have Its Plus Side, Rain Or Shine,big Fish Or No Fish, It Is All Good, Glad U Had A Good One.......
    I agree, but it is great to get some good ones when you have to travel spend the money and stuff.
    Glad your trip worked out for you and it is great getting folks out for a good trip and getting them hooked on what I consider a "healthy addiction".
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

going to Loz tomorrow, so excited, hope we do half as well as you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast