Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sure is quiet

Post Thanks / Like

Default sure is quiet

Must be because people don't want to tell when they "johnw" didn't catch but one
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Well the plan for me was to quit posting so much.I felt maybe others wasnt posting because I was posting so much. Thats the reason I have not been posting. I love the forum and the chat. Just dont want to take it over or feel I have taken too much space up.

Post Thanks / Like

GCF If people are like me , they had rather read the posts as to post themselves. So keep on posting
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

AMEN TO THAT JW!! All this rain has givin me cabin fever. Had my new HB side viewer installed and I haven't gotten it wet yet!! I hope these lakes, Tim's and Normandy, go down as fast as they came up!! Lookin for 2 to 6 new members at the meetin next week! I will bring and embroidered logo and an assortment of caps to the meetin.

Post Thanks / Like

All the rain has slowed down the fishing and chatting I guess.It has also caused all my hay to get ready at the same time.When it dries up some I will be busy for a while.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Put my name on one of the hats, Fishawk. A tan one if possible. Talk about cabin fever, I don't get to fish this weekend at all. Man!!!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I sure have been working too much. I have not even had time to check out the site as my business is really picking up finally. Retailers are starting to spend some of that cash. I will miss the meeting this week because I will have to be in AR for some business and not the same kind as Fatboy. I will not get to prefish this one either with this schedule, so who do I donate my tourney monies to this time? Volunteers?:rolleyes:
    Secretary of Da Fish!