Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Go Get 'Em

Post Thanks / Like

Default Go Get 'Em

I am gonna be out of state for a few days, but I did intentionally drive by Normandy a little bit ago to take a look. Well, both gates are open and they are a gushing. That sure is rare the last few years. I did see one of the club members truck at fire lake ramp. (Not gonna say who) Thanks for the invites to pre-fish for the tourney, but I can't make it. You all take care and try to take care of all this water, while we have it. Normandy is in the trees for the first time that I know of in at least four years.If it would stay at this level, I might consider doing the BOO in it, but not gonna lose most of it like last time.FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Have a good time in Ark. catch a big en!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I drive by Normandy everyday. The lake has dropped a good bit since Saturday. It was about 15 foot above the docks but it's dropped a good bit now and people can load their boats easily now. Hopefully it don't mess the fishing up. We do have more rain coming; will it ever end.....
    U.S. Air Force Retired

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Knock em in the head out there, Fatboy. Might want to take your water wings in case you have to swim home. Sure wish it would rain....jeez.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around