Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whata We Doing Today??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whata We Doing Today??

1500 + Hits In Less Than 24 Hrs, Don't Know If We Can Top That Or Not.... Did Get To Go Down And Meet Old Beagle And Jim, Good Morning Gents, Hope You Got Into Some..... Going To Try Them Ourselves This Am.......got Yard Work, Done, Another Porcupine Built, A Little Bs On Here All In All A Great Day..... Now Only V Can Make This A Better Day Today........ Going To Be Fishing On The Lower Grand Today..... Just Looking For A Friend Of Brother In Laws A Mess To Eat...... Still Weren't You Impressed With The Post On The Mushrooms Yesterday?? Good Luck To All Those Fishing, Working, Or Still Alive Today.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Fixin to go to work. have to answer the 6 a.m. bell. Good luck today. I talked to Beagle last night. He and Dr. Jim kept 16 in about an hour an half. 10 to 13 inchers.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Going To Our Retires Breakfast Meeting We Have The First Tuesday Each Month Then When The Boss Gets Home From Morning K/garden We Are Going Fishing At A Private Pond,,later
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Been doing yard work all day so far. Getting ready for work now.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I got to work today

I got to work to day ! gonna spend the rest of the afternoon with some stupid TV shows and a few beers to let my arms heal up for the big weekend at Truman with you guys.
    I have been beating the banks and rowing boats for over a week straight (most would consider that a vacation) but I hurt worse from all of the fishing than if I was keeping in shape working.
    I'm not complaining, but I don't fish well enough to make a living at it and it is actually a nice change of pace to get up and make some $$ instead of spending it on fishin' stuff.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell you what I'm doing this evening. After working from 6-3, went to my moms house and moved some furniture for her. Picked up some chairs for my daughter, delivered the aforementioned furniture to my sisters house 15 miles away. Came home and went on a 4 mile bicycle ride to check my pond. Rode back home. Ate supper going to drink a cold one or 3 then hit the sack and see what tomorrow holds.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wind Has Died Down

Man We Can Tell When V Ain't Running A 84 Mph. Cause The Wind Has Really Died Down Around The Grand Arm....... Drink Another One For Me, I Am Stuck With Ice Tea....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    I'll tell you what I'm doing this evening. After working from 6-3, went to my moms house and moved some furniture for her. Picked up some chairs for my daughter, delivered the aforementioned furniture to my sisters house 15 miles away. Came home and went on a 4 mile bicycle ride to check my pond. Rode back home. Ate supper going to drink a cold one or 3 then hit the sack and see what tomorrow holds.
    Chris, if it makes you feel any better, I'm still at the office and have been since 6:15 this morning.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Man that sucks Bro. But think of the overtime.:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Man that sucks Bro. But think of the overtime.:D
    One word: SALARY
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast