Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got some new rod holders.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Got some new rod holders.

Just recently got these shipped to me. I went to the weigh-in of a couple of crappie tournaments back in the spring. Many of the boats had these holders on their boat. I ordered two t-bars with 4 holders each. I have some work to do to figure out where to place the bases in the boat. I got 4 bases. I plan for these to be my bow mount holders. Out to the side for trolling and then moved forward for tightlining out of the front.

Of course, I haven't used them yet but I like the ease of adjustments. Note the "handle" on the pivot nut. Nice. And the horizontal adjustment is a 9/16 nut under each holder.

We will see this fall.

Notice that the holders and t-bars are still in the shopping cart!

Dayton

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a pretty decent setup. How about some more pics after you get them mounted?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default younguns

you must have younguns from the looks of your shoppin cart -
    great, ain't they! :D The holders look nice, let us know how they do. Jeff
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ranger... I can't see your rod holders...all I see are 3 boxes with big red Xs in them???... Am i doing something wrong??..Anyone with any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

I see the holders just fine. Duke probably has a security setting that is blocking pictures.

Like the bases you used to take the pictures.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Specks Guest

Default where did you get the rod holders

where did you got the t-bar and rod holders at.they look nice,are they any good.Thanks specks

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb No Duke ...

you are seeing the same thing I am seeing, now. (I did see the pics when they were first posted).

I believe what has happened is - Ranger690 has removed/deleted these pics from the hosting website, where they were originally copied & pasted from. Unless the picture is still "on the internet", in it's original hosting site, then the "link" to the picture is broken ... and the picture disappears. (and you get the "red X" block).
    Well, that's what I "think" happens, anyway. I'm no computer guru ... that's just what seemed to have happened to me, once before, when I was trying to post a picture. I scanned it into my pic folder - transferred it to Photobucket - posted it on here - reviewed the post and saw the picture. I then made the mistake of deleting it from Photobucket (just trying to save space for new pictures) ... when I returned to that message link - bingo ..... red X box !! Since I didn't have time to go thru the whole process again .... I just edited my reply, removing the dead pic link, and re-worded the message (removing any referrences to there being a picture there).
    I'm sure there are other reasons why this happens. This explanation is just one that I'm familiar with .......... cp

HOLY MOLY ..... in the time it took me to type this reply -- the pics came back They were not there when I started this message ... but, were right back, when I posted this reply (and noted that a couple of other people had responded that they could see the pics just fine :rolleyes: ) OK Ranger ... what did you do ?? .... LOL!! ...... cp
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-25-2005 at 08:14 AM. Reason: pictures reappeared !!

Post Thanks / Like

I can see the pics just fine. Rod holders look pretty nice.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, not sure what happened but I can see the pictures fine now. I think I hear the theme music from Twilight Zone playing in the backround..:D.
    Rgardless, nice looking rod holders. What brand name are they?

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not my boat, but this is what they look like mounted. Bow view...

Side of bow (trolling)...

Looking forward to getting them set up!

Dayton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast