Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: truman and my thoughts the last 4 days!

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman and my thoughts the last 4 days!

i left here on wensday fish thursday friday saturday and today. i have never caught as many 14,15,and 16 fish in my life out of truman and i have been fishing alot in the last 20 years. i limited out twice everday with keeping no fish under 14 inches. i swithed thursday to fishing a deep summer pattern in the avery bottoms fishing 25 to 35 and even some 40 foot water fishing between 10 and 30 foot deep at times and pulling huge slabs, and kicking myself in the ass for not fishing any of these tournaments!anyways i guess the high water has paid off big for the last couple of years keeping the fishing pressure low. i think its going to smokin hot for the rest of the year high water or not didnt seem to affect me at all. heres a few pics from the last couple of days. and even caught some doubles once was 2 14 inchers!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

"twice every day"?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering about interpretation of "daily limit" myself.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmmmm!!! Hope you had a partner fishing with you. Nice fishes

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Thoughts On Your Fish

Only Been Fishing For Crappie For 45 Years, And I Call Bull Sz8965 On Your Size, Son You Know What 16" Is.... I Have Heard This Crap From Many A Novice Like You..... Why You Don't Get In The Tournaments Because You Would Get Your Butt Kicked, I Have Fished Way To Much And Seen To Many To See Hardly Anything There Larger Than 13" Maybe A 14", You Better Get Your Ruler Calibrated....... Just My Thoughts Onl Your Fish...... And Your Limit.......i Throw Big Ones Back.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default You Have Nice Fish

I Will Give You Credit You Have Some Nice Fish And Lots Of Them, But I For One Don't Really Approve Of Taking Them To The House And Go Get More, Why Not Just Fish Year Round And Keep Less..... Maybe Its The Old Everyone Is An Expert During The Spawn, Seen It Year After Year...... All I Am Saying Is I Want Your Ruler To Measure My Fish......... I Have Fished Way Too Many Tournaments To Hear About All Those 16" Crappie....... Listen To A Guy Last Year That Caught All 17 To 22" Crappie Here On Truman, Hell I Found One 12"er....have Your Eyes Or Ruler Checked.......

Post Thanks / Like

UH-OH. here we go again!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Be a sipper, not a double dipper..........Bad Max......Bad Boy!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Da Man

Again I Can't Leave This Alone, Why Would You Post Numbers Like That, Do You Want Da Man Coming To Pay U A Visit.......???? I Don't Like Ole Snoppy Snake Myself.....

Post Thanks / Like

Hope there will be some left for the rest of us that just hope to keep a limit. I'm happy with a 10"-12" fish any ole day.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast