Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My luck is back

Post Thanks / Like

Default My luck is back

Planned camping trip at woods this weekend and as usual (See Nickajack trip) The weather did play nice at all.Got to woods Friday evening and it rains and rains and storms so since Im only a few miles from the house I go home. Get up early Saturday morning and rain so I went and traded truck come back get in truck hooked to boat and take off to lake.Great it has cleared up and radar looks good for a few hours fishing.Get to lake get all necessary tackle in boat then just happen to look at motor and Oh NO . Friday night it was coming a flood while I was backing the boat in the garage and dark also. I backed the @#$%^&* prop into the wall and bent the @#$%^&out of the prop.So next time yall hear me planning a camping trip come steal my boat and all the accesories till the next Monday.By the way did fish a BG shad from bank caught 5 catfish 3 bass 1 warmouth and 1 dink crappie.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about the bad luck bud. I was looking for you yesterday while I was fishing.I tried calling you once.You could have come fish with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

sorry to hear about your bad luck tt. you never know what this spring weather is going to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what the spring weather is going to do but I am starting to see a pattern.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the last few years going over to Arkansas. 2006 bad storms and tornados that hit memphis and jackson. 2007 very high water. 2008 cancelled due to the lake being up over the campgrounds. 2009 Do I even need to mention the rains that we have had lately? Yeah, I see a pattern myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashtrout View Post
    Planned camping trip at woods this weekend and as usual (See Nickajack trip) The weather did play nice at all.Got to woods Friday evening and it rains and rains and storms so since Im only a few miles from the house I go home. Get up early Saturday morning and rain so I went and traded truck come back get in truck hooked to boat and take off to lake.Great it has cleared up and radar looks good for a few hours fishing.Get to lake get all necessary tackle in boat then just happen to look at motor and Oh NO . Friday night it was coming a flood while I was backing the boat in the garage and dark also. I backed the @#$%^&* prop into the wall and bent the @#$%^&out of the prop.So next time yall hear me planning a camping trip come steal my boat and all the accesories till the next Monday.By the way did fish a BG shad from bank caught 5 catfish 3 bass 1 warmouth and 1 dink crappie.
    Trashtrout -

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Don't worry about it stuff like this happens to me all the time too. We better not get put into the same boat together, there's no telling what might happen. LOL. At least your motor had oil in it, more than I can say for my last fishing trip.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Andy, you ever gonna let the oil thing go? I can make you feel some better. First ever tourney my brother talked me into going to we wake up at dark 30, run an hour to West Lake Toho ( yes, that one) . Slide the boat in, get all the rods separated, check in, go to squeeze the fuel ball--- no fuel tank. Big bro dropped the ball in a big way. Off goes the crowd, Tim sittin on the dock waitin on his brother to make a 2 hr round trip. Just a little handicap. I'm tellin ya, you're not alone.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around