Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MS Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default MS Crappie Club

I saw where one of my fellow Magnolia Crappie Club members posted our new web site on the Mississippi page but I thought I would put the link on the main page that gets more views. Take a look at it. We just got it and it is work in progress! www.magnoliacrappieclub.com
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Might be interested in the near future. I found out today that we got the design contract for MDOT's ITS system. And with the current outlook for TDOT work, I might be moving to MS next year when the job I'm working on wraps up.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    Might be interested in the near future. I found out today that we got the design contract for MDOT's ITS system. And with the current outlook for TDOT work, I might be moving to MS next year when the job I'm working on wraps up.
    What's ITS? Just a wild guess, is that some of that radio truck routing stuff?
    Anyway, if you end up around here, look me up, we'll go a fishin'
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad spot that guy has pick out sitting on that tree trunk. He has got a cooler, towel, rod, beverage, life jacket, but it looks like he is a little over dressed. Some body throw him a few beers and take bets as to how long he stays on that trunk.
    LET IT RIP!

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

ITS...Intelligent Transportation System. Basically its a network of cameras and message board type signs that keep drivers up to date on traffic conditions and allow them to change routes on be notified of hazards, Amber Alerts, etc. Most of the larger cities have some type of ITS system. My company is working on Memphis also.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.