Got a PM from Panther City 3025 (a Texas Hunting Forum Member) and he told me that Tony Dukes had came in his store and that he had told him what I am doing trying to raise money to get a lot of deer blinds built as well as get deer feeders and other supplies to take Soldiers hunting for free. Tony asked Panther to contact me and have me call Tony. For those of you that dont know, Tony produces several hunting shows including several hosted by Ted Nugent. He also owns the Red White and Blue Outdoors TV program. Tony said he is working on getting some ground blinds at cost as well as some feeders at cost. The ground blinds are cloth so I will still be building the wooden stands but these will be more portable for the Soldiers who want to hunt different places other than where the wooden stands are set. I have been invited to the Arlington Stadium where they are hosting a get together for some Soldiers just returning. I am going to go and be a part of this and hopefully get some hunts set up with these Heros coming in. Thank you Panther for getting me in contact with Tony. This little project is sure growing.