Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roger's

I bought a St. Croix pole from there last fall, and last week down at Grenada on my first cast with a little crank bait the top of my pole broke off. I have heard that they will replace the pole. I obviously don't have a receipt or anything. I have heard from a few people that they will exchange it for you. Anybody have any knowledge on this, it's an expensive pole so I was hoping there was someway I could get it replaced.

Post Thanks / Like

I broke one st croix a couple of years back, the tackle shop didn't have one in stock so they had to send it off took a couple of weeks to get one back. I did not have the receipt either.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Roger's is good....I'd think they'd take care of you. But it may boil down to St. Croix customer service, not Roger's. Obviously, a receipt would be better. I always keep all my receipts on gear, not only for warranty support but also for insurance claims, which thankfully I haven't needed to do!!

Post Thanks / Like

Buy Shimano Clarus Rods at Rogers. They have a lifietime warranty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DADAKOTA View Post
    Buy Shimano Clarus Rods at Rogers. They have a lifietime warranty.
    Not suprising that you buy inferior equipment Dave.:p
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again your mouth speaks what it does not know Cliff. Until you try one don't knock them. Best rod for the money out there especially with the guarantee. Loomis is made by Shimano. I know folks that have put their Loomis' away as the Clarus is more sensitive, more durable, and the best buy for the money. How ya doin on that mudhole known as Smithville?

Post Thanks / Like

Bwaaaahahahaha....some things never change....where's the pokin ya with a stick smiley when ya need one!:p:p:p

Aint fished Smuttville for a couple months....diesel is cheap and my smoker knows its way to other places with real crappie.:D
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a St Croix rod & the tip broke off. Took it back to BPS & I had to pay for the tube & shipping to get it replace. That is my 1st & last St C rod. Hardly ever use it any more.

Post Thanks / Like

OH BOY HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

Aint nuttin in this MUDHOLE worth the drive up here. It only has 7-8" crappie that I know use for bait on trotlines!!! Flatheads sure dont mind eatin lil crappies!!!!!!!!!!:D
    "It's on like Bing Bong"!!!!!! Si Robertson

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole....cant go wrong with them rascals. You break the tip off and another one is right behind it!

And MoJon...you keep on usin them little fishies to catch bigger fishies and Mr Greenjeans will be watchin over yer shoulder he will!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast